The most important roundup of news for AMC June 23 2021
- Opened at $57.04, hit a high of $61.10, and closed at $58.30.
- The SEC fined CItadel a laughable, utterly meaningless $10,000 for failing to close-out FTD shares that it had sold short. This is absolutely disgusting. Is it time for apes to rise up and be heard?
- I just bought a cool shirt to show my support for AMC! This is a great way to get conversations started and recruit new apes!
- Reminder: Motley Fool is and/or has been sponsored by Citadel and Melvin Capital.
- Stop whatever-the-hell you’re doing and watch this video. No joke: this is the best dive into hedge fund manager psychology that I’ve ever read/heard. Do you wonder why they keep digging themselves deeper? Wonder no more. Real. Simple. Factual.