The most important roundup of news for AMC June 24 2021
- Do you have “diamond hands” or do you have “deadly diamond hands“?
- Sorry, Adam, but apes are overwhelmingly united against any more dilution before the squeeze. We saved AMC (and your job). It’s now apes’ turn to eat!
UPDATE: Aron acknowledges that he is “listening” and understands that apes do not want dilution.
- Charles Payne calls Dave Purtnoy “a little bitch” on live TV. Silverback status confirmed.
- Ortex states that over 18% of the float (or 85+ million shares) is being shorted! Also, the shares that hedgies have returned thus far have not been shorted shares. They were borrowed, but never shorted. So, in short (pun intended), little Kenny hasn’t covered anything yet.
- SR-DTC-2021-005 was approved on June 15. It was finally published today. Rule SR-DTC-2021-005 will limit the ability of market makers and hedge funds working together to reset FTD transactions and/or conceal short positions through nefarious options trading.
The foregoing rule change has become effective pursuant to Section 19(b)(3)(A)31 of the Act and paragraph (f)32 of Rule 19b-4 thereunder.