The most important roundup of news for AMC June 14 2021
- The 6 trading days from June 14–June 21 constitute, in my humble opinion, the most important period thus far in the AMC saga. See the entries for June 18 and June 21 to understand why.
- AMC documentary producer goes full ape on live TV. Love it!
- Hedge funds are misappropriating the photo of a tragically deceased girl as part of their illegal shilling campaigns. Repulsive!
UPDATE, June 15: They got caught trying to cover it up. Prison, now!
- After reaching a high of $60.55, AMC ended the regular session at $57.00 (+7.60/+15.38%). It climbed another 1.81% in AH to close another green day at $58.03.
- Hedge funds and retail shorts lost another $455 million today. This pleases me.
- Starting tomorrow, the hedge funds will do whatever they have to do—legal or not—to drop the price below $40 on or before Friday, June 18, in order to avoid at least 107,000 additional call option contracts expiring ITM at $40. Rest assured, it’s coming. Don’t flinch, apes! It’s expected. Smile and buy more. Dance on their grave later.