The most important roundup of news for AMC May 7 2021
- AMC = Automated Margin Calls
NSCC-2021-002—the rule upon which the implementation of super critical NSCC-2021-801 is contingent—will be approved if there are no last-second objections. The SEC has already stated that it has no objection to 801, so the implementation of 002 means that 801 will also be in effect. Checkmate, hedgeturds!
UPDATE: Ugh! Extension filed for a decision no later than June 21. It’s frustrating, but they’re just delaying the inevitable squeeze.
The Commission is extending the 45-day time period for Commission action on the proposed rule change. The Commission finds that it is appropriate to designate a longer period within which to take action on the proposed rule change so that it has sufficient time to consider and take action on the proposed rule change.
Accordingly, pursuant to Section 19(b)(2) of the Act7 and for the reasons stated above, the Commission designates June 21, 2021 as the date by which the Commission shall either approve, disapprove, or institute proceedings to determine whether to disapprove the proposed rule change (File No. SR-NSCC-2021-002).
- B. Reilly reiterates “Buy” rating with $13.00 price target.
- ORTEX short interest surpasses 24% and 100,000,000!
- In the money! Apes win the “Battle of $9.50” for 27,279 calls!
- Institutional buying continues to skyrocket, led by Alliancebernstein L.P. (Pelosi; +4,324%) and United Maritime Capital LLC (+1,365%)! FOMO!
- “$AMC We Love the Stock!” Another airplane takes flight.
- Chance the Rapper announces concert film airing exclusively with AMC
- Brokers are starting to limit purchases of AMC stock!
- The NSCC quietly filed NSCC-2021-006 to speed things up! If passed, there will no longer be a 10-day waiting period after any other new rule gets passed.
- The SEC suspends dark pool trading! HUGE! (However, the scumbags at the NYSE want to give the hedge funds 14 days to secure replacement means to screw apes before the suspension becomes permanent. SEC Chairman Gary Gensler must say no!)