The most important roundup of news for AMC June 18 2021
- WARNING: Exercise your options ASAP in the morning to prevent your broker from selling them without your permission!
- Surprise, surprise: the SEC will suddenly be closed today, June 18, in observance of Juneteenth. Really? Juneteenth? What a load of shit! This could be one of the most important, impactful days in the history of the stock market, and the SEC makes up a convenient excuse to go take a carefree walk in the fuckin’ park. Wow, just wow.
- Hedge funds are in extreme trouble. According to Stonk-O-Tracker, at least 414,377 additional call option contracts will expire ITM (in the money) if AMC can sustain a share price of $40+. Hedge funds will have to purchase 41,437,700 additional shares at $40+ each! Apes must prepare for the biggest, most important battle of the AMC movement thus far. This may very well be for all the marbles! If AMC finishes above $40, it’s “Hello, gamma squeeze! See you soon, MOASS!”
I’m making no guarantees of anything in particular. However, I’m a big proponent of apes supporting and preparing for certain “likelihoods” by mentally blocking out the FUD and keeping as much cash/powder on-hand as possible for the week. It’s important to be smart and strategic all week long (June 14-18). For example, if AMC is sitting pretty at $80 on Wednesday, don’t let your guard down. Expect the hedge funds to hit hard Thursday and Friday in an effort to drop the price below $40. THAT is when apes will need to unleash their true buying power. To that end, I have already set aside a nice chunk of change that I will absolutely not spend unless/until I have to during “Power Hour” on Friday, June 18. I will continue to buy all week with other funds, but I have set aside that separate “Friday” money in order to do everything in my power to ensure that AMC finishes above $40 in the final minutes. This—in my opinion—is the way.
- The main AMC stock group in Reddit (r/amcstock/) just surpassed 350,000 members!
- In the “Battle of $60.01,” the hedge scum unleashed an onslaught of dark pool fuckery to drop the price from $64.95 to $59.26 at the close. The hedge funds temporarily escaped ultimate doom but still suffered massive losses on ITM call options at $59 and below.
- Perspective. Whenever a shill moron suggests that apes are in any way losing, counter with this data. Here’s a list of the closing price on each of the last 12 Fridays:
- April 2: $9.36
- April 9: $9.42
- April 16: $9.33
- April 23: $10.16
- April 30: $10.03
- May 7: $9.51
- May 14: $12.98
- May 21: $12.08
- May 28: $26.12
- June 4: $47.91
- June 11: $49.40
- AMC June 18: $59.26