The most important roundup of news for AMC May 17 2021
- SEC awards another $32+ million to whistleblowers!
- Charles Schwab increases its position in AMC by 102.72% (3,588,724 shares).
- AMC’s squeeze score hits 10.00/10.00.
- After rising (+$0.97 / +7.47%) for the 7th straight regular session, the stock explodes upward in AH (+$1.55 / 11.11%), partly on the news that Citadel may be starting to crack. Citadel recently bought 71,458 shares at an average price of $10.22, essentially shorting itself in an effort to deceptively counter the massive losses that it knows it will soon sustain.
- The 10-day moving average crossed the 50-day moving average on the 6-month chart. The last time that happened was January 26/27, when AMC rocketed to nearly $25.00 in pre-market on the 27th and nearly $20 in the regular session. Am I guaranteeing another massive spike upwards tomorrow? No, but I’m confident enough to have bought 4,700 more shares today!
- Based on the smell emanating from Shitadel’s headquarters today, many hedgies are—indeed—shitting their pants (or shorts; pun intended). Adam Aron nailed it!