The most important roundup of news for AMC May 28 2021
- Opinion: Due to the June 2 share-count, anything below $30 is a steal at this point.
- Just hit $32.99 in pre-market @ 3:35 AM, PST! See my prediction in the May 27 entry.
- If you have ammo, use it today! It has never been more important.
- SELLING IS BAD, ESPECIALLY TODAY! Why? Shares that sell today will be in “reconciliation limbo” and not settle by June 2, which means that they will not be included in the share count on June 2. THAT’S VERY BAD FOR APES! That is exactly why hedge funds desperately want apes to sell today! The higher the share-count, the more monetary and legal trouble the hedge funds face. Apes need as many shares to be counted as possible! To win, all apes have to do is hodl. Buying more whenever possible will make the price moon faster!
- AMC investors show diamond hands; call hedge funds’ bluff
- Hedge funds must pay their massive, monthly interest on shorted shares today!
- The hedge funds can no longer manipulate AMC and GME at the same time. They have potentially mortal wounds. Apes, finish them!
- I’m sorry, but this is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen! We can all use a tension-breaker right now, right? You’re welcome. 😉
- AMC, Regal Cinemas, and Cinemark end their mask mandate for vaccinated patrons, essentially ending the mask mandate for all patrons because the theater chains are not in a position to “verify” each patron’s vaccination status.
- AMC closed at $26.12. However, it had risen as much as 38%, hitting a high of $36.72 before retreating due to market makers “unwinding their hedges” (selling stock). That one-time selling action resulted in a “center of gravity” around $27. The great news: that anchor has been eliminated. We’re golden for Tuesday!
- Apparently, Citadel sold off over $28 BILLION in securities on Friday. Are they planning to cover on Tuesday, before the share count on June 2? Hmmm . . . . There are several different theories.
- One of the most “real” statements that I’ve read thus far:
If you hodl you will be on the receiving end of the greatest wealth transfer in history. If you sell now, you will live through the next decade of hyperinflation even poorer than you are now.