The most important roundup of news for AMC June 10 2021
- S&P boosts AMC’s credit rating! If AMC uses its cash to pay down debt, refinances expensive debt incurred during the pandemic, and sees improved theater attendance, it has “a path to a sustainable capital structure,” S&P analysts wrote, adding that they may upgrade the movie theater chain again in the future.
- On Fox Business, Charles Payne and Matt Kohrs shed light on dark pools and hedge funds’ other illegal activities.
- Hedge funds once again illegally create fake selling volume to drop the PPS to $42.81 (-13.23%). Apes aren’t falling for it! Apes laugh. Apes aren’t leaving! Apes buy more!
- Apes counterattack in the after hours session by bravely buying the artificial discount, driving the PPS up to as high as $46.50 (+8.61%), closing AH at $45.65 (+6.63%).
- The main AMC stock group in Reddit (r/amcstock/) hit the 325,000-member milestone only 4 days after surpassing 300,000!
- The SEC hasn’t been prosecuting naked shorting cases to this point because they aren’t “sexy” (start at the 4:45-mark in the video). Excuse my French, but what a fucking joke! The CNBC host then calls out the lawyer for “turning a blind eye” to the fraud (start at the 8:00-mark in the video).