The most important roundup of news for AMC June 17 2021
- Heading into the pivotal days of Friday, June 18 and Monday, June 21, I really want to drive something home for you guys! Don’t let anyone tell you that the “squeeze already happened.” That’s utter horse shit. Look at “Average Days on Loan.” It’s 55.26, meaning that the average hedgie has been holding a short position for 55 days. The price of AMC 55 days ago was ~$10. At a PPS of $55, they’re under water by up to 450% and have absolutely no answers if apes simply HOLD. Apes hold; apes win generational wealth. It’s that simple.
- Great day! After reaching a high of $63.83, AMC closed at $60.73 (+$5.55 / +10.06%).
- Trey and Matt interview with Melissa “Naked Shorts, Yeah” Lee.
- Here’s data/proof showing why AMC will eclipse the Volkswagen squeeze of 2008.
- The hedge funds did not unleash an all-out attack today because SSR was triggered. SSR will be off when the market opens tomorrow. Hence, I expect the hedge funds to come out swinging harder than ever. They will use every legal and illegal means at their disposal to keep the price under $60. Their deeper, “home run” goal will be to keep it under $40. My first big buy of the day tomorrow will be at $55. SSR can be triggered at no higher than $54.66 tomorrow. It makes no sense at all for them to simply “allow” the price to close above $60. I sure hope it does, but the sell wall the last few days at $63.50 and hedge funds’ modus operandi tell me that they’re going to put up the ultimate fight for survival. Make no mistake: our ape boots are on their throats. A wild animal is most dangerous when cornered. They are cornered. Be ready.