The most important roundup of news for AMC May 26 2021
- Big bank CEOs begin 2 days of testifying before Senate Banking Committee (SBC) and House Financial Services Committee (HFSC)
- AMC is an extremely strong candidate to squeeze, maintaining its perfect 10/10 on the S3 Short Squeeze Score.
- We know that there are 493,000,000 valid shares of AMC stock. We also know that there were 3,200,000 AMC shareholders in the U.S. and Canada as of March 11, 2021. Now, consider the insane publicity/onboarding that AMC has experienced over the last 10+ weeks. Then consider the unknown number of international shareholders.
I think we can conservatively estimate that there are at least 4,000,000 shareholders worldwide. If we then conservatively estimate that they hold an average of 200 shares each, that results in 800,000,000 shares, which is already 38% more shares than were issued by the company. If you believe, as I do, that the average number of shares per shareholder is closer to 400, we’re looking at a bare minimum of 1.6 BILLION shares (meaning that there are at least 1,107,000,000 synthetic shares). Keep in mind that this is an extremely conservative number.
- Another huge day for AMC stock! Volume surged yet again, this time to 370,071,249. The PPS reached $19.95 before hitting what appeared to be a hedge fund sell wall. The PPS closed at $19.56 (+$3.15 / +19.20%). It hit a high of $19.96 in AH, settling at $19.66.
- Hedge scum somehow shorted 30% of today’s 370,071,249 volume, yet AMC still rose by 20%! They dug their graves deeper, only to see the share price increase. Hilarious!
- Today, paid hedge fund shills began posing as apes while posting “sell at $50 on Friday” propaganda in order to fool apes into selling on Friday for $50+ per share. This tells us two things:
- They may try to help us reach $50 by Friday in order to fool apes into selling, thereby making those sold shares ineligible for the June 2 share-count.
- They are admitting defeat. They’re simply trying to mitigate their monstrous losses.
- AMC apes + GME apes = unstoppable hedge fund enemy. We must not forget this fact. The hedge funds must fight on both fronts when there is no senseless in-fighting between the ape groups. Our harmony equals the enemy’s downfall. It’s that simple.
- Kevin O’Leary:
So I’ve got a little message for you: ape-in and let’s moon! You know what I’m talkin’ about. You guys have to keep up the good work. You’re doing a fantastic job. You’re setting the bar higher all the time. That’s a good thing. Executional excellence: that’s who you are. Look it up in the dictionary. That’s you!
- CFRA upgraded AMC from “Sell” to “Hold” and raised its 12-month target a staggering 720% from $2.50 to $18.00 on 2022 EV/EBITDA of about 37x, well above peers.
- The hashtag “#AMCSTRONG” is a top-trending term on Twitter today, along with “#AMC500k” and “#AMCSqueeze.”
- Rich “1¢” Greenfield made the bitch-move of the century by switching all of his tweets to “protected” status so that only his personal buddies can view them.
- Fox News’ Charles Payne:
The suits in the financial media are in meltdown mode right now. . . . The retail investor is here to stay. GME and AMC are squeezing the shorts dry. The elites don’t know what to do. They do not want you to win, but I do.
- CNBC’s Jim Cramer said Wednesday that he’s not sure why any investors are still betting against AMC:
WallStreetBets [ahem, r/amcstock/] is too powerful, and trying to bet against them right now is just giving them more ammo. . . . I’ve never seen anything like this: a group of buyers with no sensitivity to price. These people don’t have unlimited firepower, but they’ve got enough firepower to engineer a short-squeeze any time a bunch of professionals decide to bet against this thing.
- Today in AH could be the last time that we see a PPS under $20. Based on increasing volume, overwhelmingly positive sentiment, worldwide publicity, momentum, and FOMO, I’m predicting that $AMC will open at $20.50+ tomorrow. I’m once again backing up the truck today in AH. In my opinion, anything below $19.80 is a solid bet. Anything below $19.50 is a steal. I’m buying accordingly.