The most important roundup of news for AMC May 3 2021
- Jessica Wachter named SEC Chief Economist and Director of the Division of Economic and Risk Analysis. She specializes in asset pricing models that incorporate rare events and behavioral finance. Hmmm . . . .
- Hedge funds attempt to bribe the owners of “Official AMC Only” Discord with anonymous Bitcoin payments
- Hedge funds launch a bot attack encouraging apes to switch to Robinhood. LMAO! If a single ape stays with RH after THIS, a straightjacket is in order.
- WHALE! Manufacturers Life Insurance Company confirms a +316.9% quarterly increase to 206,888 shares @ $10.20 per share!
- Bloomberg terminal reports phenomenal 98% buying and 2% selling
- re: MBSD Intraday Mark-to-Market Charge Returns to Hourly Assessment
Hedge funds must once again prove on an HOURLY basis that they have the collateral to cover all of their short positions, regardless of amount. If they can’t cover all positions during any particular hour, they will get margin-called! (See video at 12:50.)